On behalf of Young ICCA and in collaboration with the ICC YAF we are pleased to invite you to attend an arbitration skills training workshop taking place on Thursday 2 November 2017 in Casablanca, Morocco.
The workshop will take place at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, Place des Nations Unies, Casablanca, Morocco, 20000 from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
The topic of the Casablanca workshop is “Commencing arbitration proceedings.” The discussion will be held in two separate panels as follows:
- Panel 1: Drafting arbitration clauses
- Panel 2: Filing a request for arbitration
The workshop’s faculty includes:
- Abdelatif Boulalf (Avocat Associé, Cabinet d’Avocats Boulalf & Mekkaoui)
- Jihad Agouram (Partner, Agouram & Jalal law firm)
- Yasmine Lahlou (Partner, Chaffetz Lindsey, New York)
- Christophe von Krause (Partner, White & Case, Paris)
- Thomas Kendra (Partner, Hogan Lovells, Paris)
- Samantha Lord Hill (Senior Associate, Freshfields, Dubai)
Tolu Obamuroh (Young ICCA co-chair) and Sami Houerbi (ICC Regional Director) will address the attendees at the beginning of the workshop. Moderators include Jalal El Ahdab (Vice President of the CIMAC Arbitration Court) and Mehdi Kettani (ICC YAF representative).
The workshop is hosted by Young ICCA in collaboration with the ICC YAF with the kind support and sponsorship of CIMAC.
The workshop is open to young arbitration practitioners and students. There are 45 spots available, including 20 spots for Young ICCA members. If you wish to participate, please send your CV to Alexandra Gore at firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject line “Young ICCA Casablanca workshop” by 1 November 2017.
All speakers, moderators and attendees of the workshop are invited to join a post-event dinner on 2 November 2017 at the Hyatt Regency at 7pm.
With best wishes, Young ICCA in collaboration with the ICC YAF.